Health & Safety
Tioga’s Health and Safety policy aims to prevent all occurrences of injuries and work related ill health. Tioga strongly believes that it is part of the culture of the business to do this, and our planned approach to achieve this is through:
- Management Commitment– Ensuring all Senior and middle management are aware of the H&S Policy and are actively working to it.
- Incident and Absence Monitoring - KPIs are in place and reported on monthly to show number of near misses, incidents and staff absences. Procedures are in place to address any adverse trends.
- HSE Training - All employees and contractors are inducted on H&S requirements whilst on site and H&S Management are competent with appropriate industry recognised HSE training.
- Communication - Tioga has a H&S Committee that meets regularly to discuss changes in polices, procedures, legislation, training, etc.
- Effective Policies and Procedures - Expectations are defined within a H&S management system, with documented procedures, processes and policies.